A list of things to come:
1. The amazing High School production of Romeo and Juliet, Sha’ar haNegev.
2. Ma’ale Habsor celebrates its final reunion bash before joining Habsor school under its new name: Nofei Habsor
3. The constant banging on my roof from this season’s kittens living in the crawl space
4. The weather which is to climb to 38 degrees celsius and past 40 tomorrow
5. The summer English Bagrut exam (matriculation), May 18th, in which I expect to apply Reiki to several teachers as well as students
All these things and more I hope to post. Forgive this lack of blogging, but sometimes a person has to rest.