It was all summer all the time:
Lots of rain for a few days
Huge downpours knocked out my telephone line for a while, but didn’t stop the construction at Ma’ale Habsor.
Some new shots:
- Sederot has been qassamed once more. There was no damage reported.
- American elections are rocking the thought waves. What’s going to happen November 4th? We’ll all stay tuned
- Music was the main event at InDNegev – a lot of English was being heard, as I was told English is the sound of ‘indie’. The Giraffot are a fine exception and sang to the full capacity crowd in Hebrew.
- Let me know if you were there. What did you think?
- Excuse the lack of posts recently but a back to school brain has left me a little drained.
Will return. Have a good weekend, all.
judih – oct 30/08